Is your studio bursting at the seams? Do you have supplies you no longer use or need? Do you have seconds or discontinued art work in your inventory?
On Sunday, June 23rd, Amherst Arts Night Plus and the Amherst Center Cultural District are hosting an Artist’s Studio Supply & Surplus Sale at the Knights of Columbus Hall (47 Boltwood Walk). Area artists are invited to clear out their studios and sell their extra supplies during this event.
To participate, please complete the registration form here. A limited number of spaces are available on a first come, first served basis.
A limited number of artists will be accepted to participate. When we reach capacity, a waitlist will be started. Registration is due no later than Sunday, June 16, 2019.
Expectations of participating artists:
- The hours of this event are 11am to 3pm. Set up begins at 10am. Please check-in and set up no later than 10:45am.
- Please plan to be onsite for the duration of the event. Breakdown begins at 3pm.
- This is a casual indoor event. Please bring a table covering, if desired, and a folding chair.
- Artists are responsible for pricing and selling their own goods and collecting sales tax where warranted. All unsold items must be taken with you at the end of the event.
- Additional details regarding set-up, load-in and parking will be provided 10 days before the event.
Questions? Contact Amy Crawley at email@example.com